As the headlines continue to point to major misconduct and scandals involving senior corporate executives, compliance officers need to refocus their efforts and address a critical need. All too often, CCOs have difficulty in requiring board members and senior executives to undergo annual training programs. Board members and senior executives often laugh off such requirements by arguing that they know the code, the policies and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021