As the headlines continue to point to major misconduct and scandals involving senior corporate executives, compliance officers need to refocus their efforts and address a critical need. All too often, CCOs have difficulty in requiring board members and senior executives to undergo annual training programs. Board members and senior executives often laugh off such requirements by arguing that they know the code, the policies and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021