Alex Cotoia, Regulatory Manager and Compliance Consultant at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for a two-part posting on emerging developments in U.S.-China trade issues. Alex can be contacted at [email protected] As diplomatic tensions between Washington and Beijing continue to escalate, U.S. owned businesses dependent on the sale and export of more sensitive advanced technologies to the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) should take heed...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021