Last week, the Justice Department and the SEC finally brought to a close the Sons and Daughters or Princelings investigation. Pending investigations against four other companies still remain to be resolved. For months (and even years), we have followed this investigation and its twists and turns. Several years ago, press reports revealed an interesting piece of evidence discovered during the investigation – a spreadsheet kept...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021