Employee hotlines are – sorry about this – a “hot” topic these days in compliance. NAVEX Global’s recent study (here) confirmed the importance of an effective hotline system. Companies that implement robust and widely-used internal reporting systems are more effective in identifying and responding to potential problems. Such an impact improves overall business performance as measured by return on assets, fewer material lawsuits, lower litigation...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021