Deutsche Bank continues to have its problems – legal, compliance and reputational. Now, we can add OFAC sanctions compliance to the list of Deutsche Bank’s troubles. Deutsche Bank settled two separate matters with OFAC – one involving the processing of a large transaction connected to IPP Oil Products (Cyprus) Ltd, a Specially Designated National, and another for 61 transactions involving Open Joint Stock Company Krasnodar...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021