Congress enacted the largest economic stimulus bill in history, totaling approximately $2 trillion to protect US families and businesses from massive economic damage resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Copy of CARES Act HERE. The package includes: $454 billion in loans and guarantees to businesses $349 billion in small business loans $32 billion in loans and guarantees to airlines/ air cargo $301 billion direct aid to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021