NAVEX Global recently released an important compliance report – 2019 Definitive Corporate Compliance Benchmarking Report (HERE). NAVEX’s report contains a number of interesting findings and brings together several current compliance trends and themes. In contrast to focused benchmarking reports, NAVEX’s new report provides a more holistic view of compliance programs. NAVEX’s new approach reflects the trend of consolidating compliance functions and responsibilities. As this trend...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021