There is something a little surreal when a CCO, while negotiating to join a company, raises the issue of his or her own termination. Not to be maudlin, but it is an important issue to consider. The dangerous scenario is not so far-fetched. A CEO or someone from the C-Suite pushes to terminate a CCO because a CCO is likely to uncover some potentially improper...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021