As more companies implement ethics and compliance programs, chief compliance officers are increasingly focusing on the need to test and evaluate their compliance program. An effective testing program provides important information that compliance officers can use to improve their respective compliance programs. In this episode, Michael Volkov and Jacqui Merrill, Senior Counsel at the Volkov Law Group, discuss how to test and evaluate your compliance...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021