We all know that businesses rely on a large number of third-party vendors to support their business operations. Many of these third parties require access to a company’s data and its internal information and technology systems. This digital fact of life creates a real cyber risk for illegal intrusions. Over half of all cyber-attacks are the direct or indirect result of third party access. Third-party...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021