You have to wonder how OFAC has the time to investigate and settle cases given its significant work implementing the Russia Sanctions Program. But OFAC continues to demonstrate its commitment to aggressive enforcement. OFAC’s latest enforcement action focused on Toll Holdings Limited, a global logistics company that engaged in U.S. dollar transactions with prohibited entities. Toll voluntarily disclosed the violations to OFAC but Toll was...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021