Corporate board members face increasing risks. Federal prosecutors are watching their behavior when corporate malfeasance occurs. Regulators focus on the important issue of board governance. Shareholders are ready to file derivative suits at the drop of a hat when corporate misconduct occurs. An effective corporate board can bring about significant results – improved financial performance, effective ethics and compliance, a positive corporate culture and a...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021