Last week, the Justice Department announced its first FCPA enforcement action in 2018 – a follow-on settlement from prior FCPA enforcement actions centering on a bribery scheme involving a Russian government official from a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation. Three individuals have been charged in connection with the bribery scheme. Transport Logistics International, a Maryland company, entered into a deferred prosecution agreement and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021