The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) continues to rack up settlements. Two travel insurance companies recently settled OFAC enforcement actions for violations of the Cuban Embargo. Allianz Global Risks Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (“AGR US”) is the US subsidiary of the German financial company. AGR US operates AGR Canada as a branch office in Toronto, Canada. AGR US agreed to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021