Global companies are paying greater attention to criminal antitrust risks – and with good reason. We often dwell on the impact to a company of a major FCPA investigation. A global criminal antitrust investigation often in destabilizing given the mature global enforcement environment. Cartel members often have to respond to multiple jurisdictions to resolve their potential liability. In early December 2019, after a four-week trial,...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021