What a year for OFAC – Amazon settled its case for OFAC violations and now add Berkshire Hathaway. Lat year, Apple settled with OFAC for sanctions violations. Sanctions compliance is not rocket science – it requires commitment, dedication, expertise and resources. The board and senior management have to understand the importance of sanctions compliance and execute a plan to do so. Unfortunately, it appears like...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021