The Alexion Pharmaceutical SEC FCPA enforcement action represents another in the long line of enforcement actions against drug and device companies. The drug and device industries have been – and will continue to be — easy marks for prosecutors to investigate and prosecute for foreign bribery. There are a number of reason for this. First, global drug and device depend on interactions with foreign healthcare...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021