The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)continues to pile up sanctions enforcement actions. As the Biden Administration slowly takes over the reins of the Department of Treasury, OFAC enforcement is likely to increase. Companies should expect more and complex sanctions, including anticipated strict sanctions against Russia for election interference. OFAC’s mission and enforcement profile will increase. At the same time, individual liability is...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021