I often remind readers – government prosecutors regularly tell you what they plan to do in advance, and then they do it. So do not be surprised when the government does something they told you they would do. In May 2019, OFAC issued its Framework for Sanctions Compliance Commitments. As part of its Guidance. OFAC noted that it intended to increase enforcement actions against individual...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021