Our long national nightmare is over – President Gerald Ford, August 9, 1974 So, $900 million and roughly 8 years later, DOJ and the SEC announced the end of the Walmart FCPA enforcement action. (DOJ Here and SEC Here). The Walmart scandal, which was first reported in the New York Times, was a watershed moment in anti-corruption enforcement. It marked a real turning point in...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021