Our long national nightmare is over – President Gerald Ford, August 9, 1974 So, $900 million and roughly 8 years later, DOJ and the SEC announced the end of the Walmart FCPA enforcement action. (DOJ Here and SEC Here). The Walmart scandal, which was first reported in the New York Times, was a watershed moment in anti-corruption enforcement. It marked a real turning point in...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021