The success of a compliance program depends on a number of factors. Perhaps one of the most important factors is the strength of the relationship between compliance professionals and business. Compliance depends on business employees to share information, coordinate in compliance procedures, and ensuring overall compliance. As one business manager candidly told me during a risk assessment interview, “if business does not take responsibility for...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021