World Compliance Event in Miami, FL on November 1, 2012
World Compliance is holding an annual event on November 1, 2012, at Sofitel Hotel in Miami, Florida. World Compliance is a sponsor of this blog and the leading open intelligence source business.
Please register here.
The annual event includes an impressive list of speakers, including:
1. Dirk Mohrmann, CEO WorldCompliance
2. David Nanz, Supervisory Special Agent FBI Miami: “Trends in Financial Crime”
3. Dennis Lormel, President of DML Associates LLC investigative consultancy: “Think like a Criminal: How to Launder Proceeds from Fraudulent Activity”
4. Ana Maria De Alba, Principal at CSMB at CSMB AML consulting and forensic investigations: “Stand by your Clients but……Document your Decisions
5. Anthony Alexis, Deputy Assistant Director for Regional Enforcement Litigation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: “The role of the CFPB, assessing the types of investigations and actions that are being brought against financial institutions”.
6. Michael Volkov, shareholder in LeClair/Ryan’s Compliance, Investigations and White Collar Criminal Defense Practice Area team: “Turning the Screws: AML Enforcement and Compliance Update and Current Trends”.
Look forward to seeing you there!!!!