Forgive me for a moment, as I write about a personal matter. My niece, Ashley Seeleman, at age 26, was diagnosed with breast cancer. Rather than giving in, feeling sorry for herself or lamenting her diagnosis, she has demonstrated incredible courage in dealing with her condition. I love her and admire her. Prior to her illness, Ashley was a hard-working college graduate. She now...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021