In a two-part series, Michael Volkov examines the continuing problem of identifying and mitigating beneficial ownership risks. Money launderers and corrupt individuals continue to rely on corporate structures to disguise their ownership interests to further illicit schemes. Companies have to develop strategies that practically address the risks without dedicating disproportionate resources to the problem. In the first episode, Michael Volkov discusses beneficial ownership risks and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021