Ricardo Pellafone, a long-time compliance professional, has created a new and exciting company — Broadcat (link here) — to provide new and innovative products to promote the compliance message. I asked Ricardo to contribute a post on his new venture. What’s the best kind of compliance information? The kind your executives and board of directors will listen to. As an in-house practitioner, your wheelhouse is...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021