The battle against fraud is evolving and technology is providing new and important tools to detect and prevent fraud. Companies are using a variety of techniques and include: continuous monitoring; email monitoring; anomaly detection; pattern recognition and artificial intelligence. Data mining and statistical analysis can be helpful in detecting fraud. By using sophisticated data mining tools, companies can search millions of transactions to spot patterns...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021