Companies face evolving and significant cyber risks. The FBI estimates that ransomware will generate at least $1 billion for criminals. Businesses stand to lose at least $400 billion each year from hacks. The cyber defense, forensics and insurance industry will be worth nearly $200 billion by the end of this decade. Each year there is an average of 1.5 million cyber attacks, or approximately 4000 per day....
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021