On January 1, 2020, companies will be facing a compliance requirement established by the California Consumer Privacy Act. In practice, California’s CCPA will create a new “national” standard. The CCPA is designed to give consumers more information and control over their personal information. Specifically, businesses will be required to be more transparent in their handling of personal information and to provide robust disclosures to consumers about how...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021