The Department of Justice quietly issued revisions to its Corporate Compliance Program Guidance. DOJ’s revisions underscore important new trends in corporate compliance — the importance of resources and empowerment, continuous monitoring, proactive strategies, access to and use of data, consistent discipline and new, training strategies. In this episode, Michael Volkov reviews DOJ’s changes to its Corporate Compliance Guidance and puts the changes in perspective to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021