The Department of Justice quietly issued revisions to its Corporate Compliance Program Guidance. DOJ’s revisions underscore important new trends in corporate compliance — the importance of resources and empowerment, continuous monitoring, proactive strategies, access to and use of data, consistent discipline and new, training strategies. In this episode, Michael Volkov reviews DOJ’s changes to its Corporate Compliance Guidance and puts the changes in perspective to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021