A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch. — Mark Twain Lawyers get a bad rap – not just as the subject of lawyer jokes. (This is not an invitation to recite lawyer jokes). I recently wrote about the unique skills that compliance professionals possess in risk management. CCOs are “comfortable” assessing risk, prioritizing risks and then mitigating risks...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021