A basic truism is – ethics and compliance reinforce each other. An ethical culture is an effective control against violations of law and a company’s code of conduct. Conversely, legal compliance promotes a company’s commitment to an ethical culture. Larger global companies are more likely to identify reputational risks as its greatest threat. (See Here NAVEX Global Third Party Benchmark Report). My favorite Warren Buffet...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021