With the increased focus on corporate culture, chief compliance officers have to educate the board and senior management on the inextricable link between an ethical culture and financial profitability. In this episode of Corruption, Crime & Compliance, Michael Volkov outlines the link between ethical culture and sustainable growth. During the episode, Michael refers to two studies on the subject. The studies are noted below with...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021