Global companies face a daunting array of risks – anti-corruption, trade compliance, antitrust, and money laundering are just a few. The European Union, however, has escalated the data privacy issue right into the corporate boardroom. Global companies will have to devote significant time and resources to building appropriate data privacy compliance programs. The EU’s new General Data Privacy Regulation (or GDPR), which is effective May...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021