Global companies face serious challenges in the design and implementation of compliance programs to meet increasing risks in emerging markets. As global companies grow, so do compliance programs. The specific design and structure of a global compliance programs presents numerous challenges requiring balancing of various factors, including consistency across the organization, economies of scale and scope, and flexibility to meet local needs and concerns. In...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021