When a company learns that the government is investigating the company’s activities, a company has to move quickly to respond to the government and engage prosecutors about the investigation. Depending on how the company learns about the government investigation, the company’s strategy and immediate steps may differ. Once the company learns it is under investigation, the company has to collect information about the activity and business...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021