I was pleased to join a new, and much-needed organization, the International Association of Independent Corporate Monitors (“IAICM” website located here). Congratulations to John Hanson and his colleagues for creating IAICM. John has been active in this area for a long time and is the natural leader of the organization. We all know about the use of corporate monitors in high profile cases involving money...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021