As the compliance profession grows, so to the need for valuable writing and scholarship, particularly from authors who themselves have specific compliance experience and offer practical solutions. Kristy Grant-Hart recently released a terrific contribution to the field – How to Be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer. As an extra benefit, Joseph E. Murphy, a long-time leader in the compliance field, wrote the foreword to the...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021