Federal prosecutors have turned their attention to physicians for Medicare fraud prosecution. Physicians who participate in the Medicare program have to be aware of the significant risks of Medicare fraud. In June, federal law enforcement orchestrated the largest nationwide Medicare bust of all time – 243 individuals were charged, including 46 doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals for their participation in Medicare fraud schemes...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021