Companies have to implement a robust policy management program. In today’s risky environment, companies should automate a robust policy management program that requires regular review, assessment and updating of policies and procedures. A policy management program should be created consisting of key constituencies to ensure that policies and procedures are current, effective, and appropriately tailored to the company’s risk profile. In this episode, Michael Volkov...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021