On May 8th, 2018, the Trump administration withdrew from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA and began to reimpose the U.S. nuclear-related sanctions. All of the sanctions in existence prior to the JCPOA including nuclear-related secondary sanctions will be effective on November 5, 2018. The wind-down of Iran-related activities pursuant to authorizations provided by the JCPOA is required in two wind-down periods – a 90 day...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis: A Critical Ethics and Compliance Practice February 25, 2021
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021