When prosecutors turn on you, watch out. The economy is full of fraudsters, many of whom escape detection. Conmen, liars and cheats abound – when they get caught, however, the consequences can be severe. Interestingly, the SEC’s enforcement regime extends beyond the public markets and includes private companies. In the technology sector, there are numerous technology start-ups, all living for the dream to be acquired...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021