The False Claims Act is a powerful tool for government prosecutors to use against healthcare providers, and drug and device companies. The Trump Administration used the False Claims Act to attack the opioid industry and rein in the industry. The Biden Department of Justice is likely to ramp up use of the False Claims Act. From an enforcement standpoint, the current situation creates a “perfect...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021