The Volkov Law Group is pleased to announce scheduling of new Ethics and Compliance Working Sessions (E&C Working Sessions) to foster small group discussions on ethics and compliance issues of interest. As we all continue to push through the pandemic and remote working arrangements, legal and compliance professionals require more than large group webinars. Perhaps you’ve grown a bit tired of passively listening to webcasts...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021