Chief compliance officers have to be honest with themselves. While I am optimistic about the growing importance of the compliance function, I remain concerned that CEOs and senior management are slowly strangling ethics and compliance programs through delays and denials of needed human and support resources to implement an effective ethics and compliance program. So, my question to CCOs is an important one – are...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021