Silicon Valley: Third Party Risk Management Seminar — November 5, 2015
NAVEX Global, Regulatory Data Corporation, and The Volkov Law Group invite you to attend a half-day meeting to discuss Third Party Risk Management: New and Innovative Strategies, on November 5, 2015, 12:30 pm to 6 pm in Silicon Valley.
Please Sign Up HERE. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
The half-day forum will bring together senior ethics and compliance professionals for a compliance forum, hosted and sponsored by NAVEX Global, to discuss strategies to mitigate third party risk. The topics to be covered include:
- Tailored due diligence programs to identify potential third party risk factors
- Analysis of supply chain risks and application of risk management programs
- Risk-ranking strategies to ensure your focus is in the right place
- Critical monitoring capabilities necessary to identify and respond to changes in third party risks
- Efficient and alternative auditing programs
- Michael Volkov, CEO, Volkov Law Group
- Anurag Mathur, Chief Products Officer, Regulatory Data Corporation
- Jeff Weiss, Senior Director, Strategic Solutions, NAVEX Global
- 12:30 – 1:00pm: Registration
- 1:00 – 4:45pm: Presentations
- 4:45 – 6:00pm: Networking Reception