Convercent Webinar — FCPA Enforcement: What Happened in 2018? (Plus, What’s in Store For 2019)
- Join Tom Fox, Katie Smith and me on December 18, 2018 at 11am Mountain Time during a dynamic webinar reviewing the top FCPA enforcement actions of the year.
- Sign Up HERE
- More importantly, what does it all mean for the compliance professional going forward?
- How can companies mitigate third-party risks to avoid enforcement actions like the $585 million criminal penalty given to Société Générale or the $137.4 penalty levied on Panasonic Avionics?
- We’ll look at massive bribery schemes inside Petrobras and other multinational corporations to help your organization identify bribery and corruption across the globe.
- Dive into the most important DoJ policy changes, like significant reductions on corporate monitors, that companies need to be aware of in 2019.
You’ll also learn how to reexamine and reinvigorate internal controls, tools you can use to conduct root cause analysis, methods to strengthen due diligence protocols, and much more.
Tom and Mike will be joined by Convercent’s own Katie Smith. Katie will moderate the conversation and invite attendees to ask questions, so don’t be shy if you’d like advice or feedback!