Webinar: Compliance Best Practices — Combining the FCPA Guidance and DOJ’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs May 30, 2018 12 Noon EST Sign Up HERE The FCPA Guidance issued in 2012 continues to provide the most effective direction to FCPA and ethics and compliance program practitioners. Last year, this important document was supplemented by the Justice Department’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs. Both of these...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021